Proposition 65 is a 1986 California "right to know" law, designed to inform people about their exposure to harmful chemicals. The State of California maintains a list of these chemicals, and updates the list every year.
You've reached this page from a link on the product page.
The warning for this item is:
- Who is this message intended for?
- Customers with a California billing or ship to address.
- Why are you seeing the message now?
- California implemented new guidelines for Proposition 65 warnings, effective August 30, 2018. These guidelines were applied to make the warnings more clear and reasonable.
- Where can you get more information about Proposition 65?
- Learn more from the California Office of Environmental Health Hazard Assessment (OEHHA) site: https://oehha.ca.gov/proposition-65/general-info/proposition-65-plain-language