This sight features an AXCEL® ACCUHUNTER ELEVATION BAR!
With a price aimed at the mid-level hunters, high quality remains consistent to AXCEL®'s toughest standards. A sleek and solid mounting bracket and elevation bar make the AccuHunter a dependable choice among the hardest of hunters. An adjustable 20 yard dead stop helps you dial back to 20, 30, 40 yards in a second, while the 45 degree rear facing sight tape helps you keep your bow arm extended during adjustments for minimal movement in a tree stand! True first, second, and third axis adjustments are similar to AXCEL®'s top quality tournament sights. Superior features include a push-button windage lock that ensures nothing will be able to adjust your sight knob without you knowing. It's tough green accents include the elevation lock lever, the pointer, and the windage lock. AccuHunter sights can be transformed into right or left hand dexterity with no additional parts.
CLICK HERE to download the AccuHunter Instructions
This sight features an AXCEL® ACCUSTAT II SCOPE
The AccuStat version of this scope refers to our highest-end three and five pin scopes, which includes:
- Our famous micro adjustable pins! Pins are so easy to adjust, it can be done in seconds!
- A Rheostat Cover (to dial down the brightness of your pins to prevent star-bursting in full daylight)
- A torque indicator for quick alignment with your peep!
- FirePin equipped- Tough CNC-machined pins resist bending and breaking in the woods
- Strong TCS Connector instead of a 10-32 rod that can break
- Visible In-Line Sight Level
- CCT CoPlanar Centering Technology-Aiming ring at same depth as sight pins, designed for greater accuracy when viewed slightly off-center
- 41MM (1-3/4") Scope with tons of optional add-on possibilities like lenses and sun shields that can be purchased separately
CLICK HERE to view AccuStat II Scope instructions
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel Acetate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65warnings.ca.gov.