This sight features an AXCEL® ACCUTOUCH ELEVATION SLIDER BAR!
- Pick it. Click it. Stick it! Patented Accu-Clicks™ make this state-of-the-art single pin slider sight function like a multi-pin sight. Set each Accu-Click™ at a specific distance (i.e. 20yards, 30 yards, etc.) so that the slider will stop where you want it. Simply “Pick” your distance, “Click” it into place, and “Stick” your target!
- A 45 degree rear-facing sight scale allows easy recognition of where the sight pointer is set. When teamed with Accu-Clicks™, the archer can easily set their sight from an arm’s length away!
- The AccuTouch sight brings new technology to the sight market with an adjustable red elevation tension lever that provides the archer with their own personal choice of how easily the sight slides along the elevation bar.
- AccuTouch sights feature all axis leveling capabilities from the first axis adjustment where NO shims are needed to the ever popular and separate 2nd and 3rd axis leveling on the head of the scope attachment!
- Push button windage lock. When engaged, it does not allow the micro-adjustable windage knob to turn.
- The Accutouch also features a superior windage dovetail guide system that provides zero backlash. This means that when you are adjusting and switch directions, the sight almost immediately moves the opposite direction. Some other sights have so much backlash, it takes three clicks or more to start moving in the opposite direction.
- Elevation adjustment that won’t fall off the sight when you reach the maximum range of elevation travel like other sights.
The Real #1! The Accutouch Slider sight. Leading Technology, Proven Results!
CLICK HERE to view AccuTouch manual
AXCEL® AVX SCOPES
- Choose AXCEL®'s AVX-31 scope (1 3/8” or 31MM inside diameter) for extreme tournament accuracy or our AVX41 scope (1 3/4” or 41MM inside diameter) for a wide field of view.
- FirePin equipped- Tough CNC-machined pins resist bending and breaking in the woods
- Strong TCS Connector instead of a 10-32 rod that can break
- Solid, Visible In-Line Sight Level
- CCT Co-Planar Centering Technology-Aiming ring at same depth as sight pins, designed for greater accuracy when viewed slightly off-center
- Tons of add-on possibilities like lenses and sunshields that can be purchased separately
- Personalize your scope with either 0.019” or 0.010” fiber sizes in green, blue, yellow, or red colors.
- MADE IN USA!!!
PLUS MODEL ADDS:
- Rheostat Cover
- Torque Indicator
- Level Blank
to view AVX Scope instructions
This sight features an AXCEL® PICATINNY IN-LINE MOUNTING BAR
AXCEL® Archery teamed up with Hoyt® Archery for this new Picatinny In-Line Sight Mounting System. Currently available with Hoyt®'s flagship hunting bows (RX5 and Ventum), the Picatinny In-Line system is available in one of three configurations for our Top-Selling AXCEL® Sights: 1)ArmorTech and RheoTech, 2)AccuTouch or AccuHunter, and 3)Landslyde sights.
The main reason for choosing a Picatinny In-Line sight mount is so that you can mount your sight to the front of your bow for better bow balance and to free up the side of your bow for a quiver mount. In addition, the proven Picatinny mounting system that has been proven over decades of use in other industries to create a super strong and durable connection to the bow riser.
What makes AXCEL®'s connection so functional is the ability to adjust the sight in or out to one of three positions to match the peep sight to the scope housing or up or down to one of three positions on the bow riser for enhanced elevation adjustments.
While this system is very solid, it is also very functional! Adjustments with each Picatinny connection can be done with one screw and snugged down slightly with a hex key wrench for a little extra security.
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel Acetate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65warnings.ca.gov.