1st Handheld pull-thru release to draw a bow like all other handheld trigger releases. No need to hang onto safety lever while drawing bow.
-Safe-lever safety let down the bow when choosing not to complete the shot.
- Adjustable 3-Axis knurled thumb trigger
- 16 Degree adjustment to move string pressure off face
- Best pressure repeatability in the marketplace. Angle and finger placement pressure, consistent shot after shot.
- Patented - First and Best adjustable fingers! Ultra-Flex personalized fit system. Flex finger pieces have a patented 30 degrees of movement at each pivot location. The articulating finger pieces give the release aid the versatility of a three finger finger or four finger (sold separately) model.
CLICK HERE for the Abyss X-Tension Flex intro video
CLICK HERE for the Abyss X-Tension Flex walk-through video
⚠️ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Nickel Acetate, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit www.P65warnings.ca.gov.
- Micro-Adjustable click length and micro-adjustable back-tension speed - One size fits most - Micro-Adjust the head length clockwise for shorter length or counter-clockwise for...View full product details
The Reo Wilde signature series Goat combines two of the most popular methods of activation into one unprecedented release. The Goat can be used...View full product details
The REO WILDE SIGNATURE HBC FLEX is a brass hinge/back tension release with a new super-tough, black tungsten finish or our QuickSilver finsih. The new...View full product details